Mr Bean Generative NFT Collection
DATE: May 25, 2022 – June 01, 2022
The front-running intellectual property company, web3 pioneers FOMO Labs, and renowned content maker Banijay have joined efforts to create a 3,333-piece generative Mr Bean NFT collection.
A series of Mr Bean NFT collectibles will be available to the public via FOMO’s The Avenue NFT platform starting from May 25th. The digital art pieces featuring Rowan Atkinson’s legendary buffoon character come backed up with phygital perks and redeemables, including a signed, unpublished hand-drawn canvas of Mr Bean from the first animated series. The current drop is said to be the first one in the series of NFT collections throughout this year.
Thus, the inaugural collection, devoted to the cultural phenomenon, that is Mr Bean himself, allows holders to own their unique piece of cinematographic history. In addition to aesthetic pleasure, the Mr Bean NFTs also grant a ton of benefits, like the following:
- Rowan Atkinson Signed Print will be given to one lucky NFT holder. It will be a sketch by the leading illustrator behind the Mr Bean animated series. The print will be delivered for free to the lucky owner in a sealed package right to the doorstep.
- In The FomoVERSE + MetaWearables. The NFTs enable holders to enter the Metaverse as their favorite character, as well as own a set of one-of-a-kind metaverse wearables. By the way, each NFT comes with the Meta-Wearables!
- Prize Raffle with 25 winning spots and a total prize pool of $5,000 in Fomo Tokens with $2,500 to one random lucky minter.
- The Mr Bean X Fomo Lab Goody Box comprises an official Mr Bean merch and a physical print of NFT for 10 lucky holders.
- Physical NFT Collectibles will be distributed among 10 lucky minters and delivered to them in a unique display case
Those who are on the Beanlist, will be able to mint their Mr Bean NFTs just for 0.1 ETH each, while all others will have to pay 0.12 ETH during the public sale. The Beanlist is open now. Take time to get in!
In addition, by joining the Mr Bean community in Discord, the NFT holders get access to award-winning contests, giveaways, and further NFTs by Mr Bean and FOMO Labs.
“I think that this is a great idea. Any initiative which not only draws attention to but actually enables access to the fabulous artwork associated with the Mr Bean Animation series, I welcome with open arms,” the co-creator of Mr Bean, actor, and producer Rowan Atkinson commented on the first drop.
Building on what Mr Bean said, Owain Walbyoff, Chief Commercial Officer in Banijay added: “With his huge global following, Mr Bean is rightly taking his first steps into this space, and the combination of digital and physical rewards gives the NFT long term value for the lucky few who manage to purchase them.”
Drop by The Avenue on May 25th to own your piece of great art backed up with a ton of web3 opportunities and rewards within Mr Bean’s community.